13 July 2006

Shoot.

Darn it. Classes tomorrow.

Although I hate to admit it, I do like going to class, the only thing is that I have to wake up early in the morning to get prepared. And one more thing, I don't like studying for a stupid Filipino linguistics test. It's pure crap.

If classes are to resume tomorrow, we will have an experiment in the lab. As always.... then there's the linguistics test, algebra discussion...then the general assembly of chemistry students. They're saying that there's an orientation and general assembly. I don't know the reasons.

The only thing to be optimistic about is it's a Friday tomorrow. After that, it's a Saturday, I get to buy my mp3 player, eat at Teriyaki Boy, and RELAX.

I have the whole Sunday to study my lessons.

ARGH!!! What the freak are those reporters doing? AND MOST ESPECIALLY, WHAT IS LITTLE GIRL (GMA) DOING? No classes, may classes, no classes, then may classes again. Ang engot...she doesn't even know how to make simple decisions.


5 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, July 13, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go girl!!!!! o nga e. ang labo nya talaga. excited magdeclare ng holiday palagi tapos pabago-bago ang isip.

 
At 6:42 PM, July 13, 2006 , Blogger steph said...

oo! tlga....kainis! walang isang salita!

 
At 6:48 PM, July 13, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

philippine government sucks. really.
tama ka, ndi nila alam kung anu pinaggagawan nila.

 
At 6:59 PM, July 13, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

BOOO to our governemt... Stacey magsalita kayo.. UPians kayo dba? hehehe

 
At 9:12 PM, July 14, 2006 , Blogger dk said...

Damn right ya are!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home