04 July 2006

Not Necessary

Some updates for my Unean friends out there:
  • I'm sporting a straight hair-do courtesy of rebond. And it has color, too. (Light brown.) Mwahahaha....I'm also wearing those cloth headbands (ala PBB's Uma if you can remember) to prevent my hair sweeping my face.
  • Hoy, text naman kayo dyan!! Hehehe, miss you all!
It's a miracle that I have finished all of my assignments. No, I still have one pending--GENCHEM, a homework about molar masses to be passed on Thursday--but it could wait. Heehee. All books and no relaxation will make Stephanie a crazy girl.

Quite unbelievable that it's Wednesday tomorrow. Then it would be Friday, and then Saturday!!! Saturday is my only relaxation day. My mom and I would go to Makati and eat at Teriyaki Boy and stroll around. (I wonder why TB at Glorietta is starting to....well, sometimes, serve differently. The last chasyu don I ate tasted bitter.) It's always Glorietta and Greenbelt; we don't go to MoA due to the crowds. Tell me if MoA is crowded during Saturdays. If not, I will try to go.

Tomorrow's schedule:

  • general inorganic chemistry lab - We will have our first experiment!!! I've finished writing the pre-lab information onto my logbook. The logbook format is very very similar to that of Mrs. Rivera's; maybe she got the style from UST. Donning the UST Chemical Society laboratory gown feels good. Pray that my partner and I will do good on the experiment.
  • filipino 101 - Nothing special. Such a boring subject.
  • math 101 - Although we're back to the basics, it's the professor that amuses me. Mr. See is very detailed and specific and he makes the dreaded mathematics interesting. Although some are irritated because he's TOO detailed.
  • tomorrow is one of my barkada's birthday.
  • English 101A - The professor's out! What should I do in this breaktime??
  • Psychology - Nothing special. Our professor in psychology is a doctor of medicine. The students can call him any name possible, and he is close to the students. Tomorrow will be pure listening to some psychology principles again.
  • Trigonometry (math102) - Mrs. Balmeo would probably lecture and give us tons of seatwork and homework to do again.
**** I answered a lot of questions today in general chemistry class, and the professor's focus was on me because I kept on answering....mwahahaha...feels good to answer molar mass questions. =D

God bless ya'll!

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, July 04, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

Well blended in UST... Goodbye UNO, forever... hahaha. MoA... the BEST MALL ever set foot on earth. It's much more complete kasi many shops just opened on June 30. See ya there... (I hope so!)

 
At 5:43 PM, July 05, 2006 , Blogger steph said...

mwahaha...still proud of my unean blood, but let the bad memories die away with the past. harhar. i hope to go to MoA without crushing to death bcoz of the people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home