05 July 2006

Good and Bad

This is my first lousiest day in college life. Well, everything has their firsts.

The lousiest part of my day was English! I hate the teacher. She says she has a Ph.D. degree in English but then she doesn't teach us. She just let us answer the worksheets and never even bothers to check it. I forgot my book today, so I didn't have a quiz. I'm not so worried, because I can do better in the next quizzes. (Not bragging but a FACT: Uneans can ace the exam. Seriously.)

Since it's a Wednesday, we have a load of subjects, add to that physical education for me. I was lugging my ever-trusty red Celine paper bag (alam nyo na un mga Uneans) containing my PE clothes, rubber shoes, and my laboratory gown. We had the first experiment today.

We had to burn specific solids and observe if it was a chemical or physical change. I did the experiments and it was fun. I need to finish the logbook discussion because it will be submitted tomorrow, then there's the PLRS (post laboratory report sheet) due on Friday/Monday.

I was able to answer the prof's Filipino questions today.

And I raised my hand for recitation in algebra class.

Needless to say, English class was a bore. Grrr....I would rather have Mrs. Alberto teach us (pakita natin ang Unean power!! joke) although she gives low grades in essay.

Psychology class became a debate between a guy and a girl. The topic: whether you should give 100% to a relationship knowing that one day you would break up. I did my psych homework instead of listening to them. But I ended up talking to Dane, Nico, and Melissa. Dane is from Iloilo and Melissa is from Bicol, so we traded dialects. I taught them Mandarin while they taught me their native dialects.

Tons of homework on trigonometry: all about angle of elevations and depressions.

Instead of having PE, we watched the Season 69 party opener of the UST Growling Tigers. The cheering squad was great; the drum sounds reminded me of Uno.

This ends the post. I have many things to do today.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, July 06, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

Blue Babble Battalion! Uno, i hate to admit it, helped us crush those imbecile people who doesn't know anything about the English language...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home