13 July 2006

Rains

Yay, rejoice! No classes today. Even though my classes end at 11:30 AM today, it's fun to stay at home and wake up late.

Yesterday while going to class, I was drenched in rainwater! WET as in TOTALLY! I didn't wear my sandals (we were allowed to wear sandals whenever it's flooding) and no jacket. Why? It looked clear when I was leaving the house. Then at Jolibee Dapitan, rain poured down like hell! My bag was wet, my books and notebooks, my lab gown, my PE uniform...EVERYTHING WAS WET! Lugging everything, I forced myself to take the stairs towards the fourth floor where our chemistry lab class was held. When I got there, everyone was wearing their jackets and they are all DRY.

And I stupidly forgot to answer my post laboratory report sheet.

Me?? Forgetting?? NO!! I am not the same!! I am not lazy!! I do not want to be branded like the others!! I forgot to do so because I studied for the stupid Filipino test which was postponed to Friday. (Now Monday. Sabay na sila ng algebra quiz.)

Then at 12:00PM, classes were suspended. Anna, my classmate in PE, texted me that we should meet and talk about the dance. I don't want to, but I reluctantly said yes. I ate my chicken pie outside Ice Monster. How I wanted to enter and eat a bowl of brownie fudge ice, only that I have a cough... while eating my pie, I saw Eunice and Pochi. Patrick's hair is very different from our Uno days.

Anna and I met about nothing, so I called it off and went back home.

When I got home, I went to take a short nap. I was supposed to wake up at 3 to watch CSI: NY but I overslept! Anyway, I caught the show so, no problem. Today I'm gonna watch CSI and CSI: Miami...yay!!!

By the time evening came, I was studying for a short quiz in general chemistry when CJ texted me that there will be no classes. Jamie's text came, then CJ again...saying that we shouldn't get excited because it maybe cancelled. Ten minutes, later CJ texted again saying that the rector of the COS (College of Science) declared no classes. Yay! Celebrate good times....

Then this morning, my blockmates flooded me with their texts saying that classes are suspended too for tomorrow.

I passed the text to others, and they never texted me a "thanks."

GREAT. That's what I get for being too kind.

Anyway!!!!! Mom told me that we could go to Mall of Asia tomorrow to buy my mp3 player. She also set up a "Deal or No Deal" game with me: if I have good grades this first year, she would buy me the laptop summer next year. But if my grades are sliding down during soph year....well, she's gonna snatch it back.

Deal. (It's better to take it.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home