01 July 2006

Weekends

Yesterday in Chem Lab, the OLES (Office of Laboratory and Equipment Supplies) distributed our glassware to the chemistry students. There were a lot! Ranging from twenty to thirty plus test tubes, the serological pipet, eleven pasteur pipets (droppers), iron clamps, tripod, flasks, etc....a lot of glassware not found in Uno.

Laboratory 14 once was exclusive to chemistry majors but since the overflow of freshmen this year, the chemistry department allowed other majors to use our lab. Psychology students are using some lockers and we ended up 2 groups sharing a locker. Take note of the glassware!! Madami yon, so we have to label each and align each carefully. I ended up with my hands dirty with the hardware and the glassware.

Our Filipino professor was out, so we had to discuss our group presentations. We were going to sing the university hymn in a couple of days. I know how to sing it. Then Mr. See arrived and we had our algebra class. We went back to the BASICS: sets, absolute values....

Dr. Biavati (English) was out, but she left us a note saying that we have a quiz this Monday. I don't want to tell you the coverage because it's so simple. Nothing special on psychology, just yakitak yakitak. We answered trigonometric questions again. The prof taught us special angles and whatsoever topics that were just a day's topic during Mr. Ang's class.

I went to the UST Central Library. Wow!! It was huge! It houses a lot of books and a lot of Internet terminals for research use. I would attack the library as soon as I have time; I usually feel so drained after a day.

After getting my 3pm snacks at McDonald's Dapitan (I HAVE NEVER EATEN AT MCDO UST BECAUSE OF THE CROWD!), I went back home. I was supposed to get my hair rebonded. It took us (me and the one doing the rebond) five agonizing hours because my hair's thick. After that, I had it cellophaned and wahlah! My hair now has a tinge of brown in it. =D

It feels so good to post again. UST is as pressurizing and stressful as other schools. My hearing is strained due to professors (especially chem lab!!!) that have small voices. There are a few of my batchmates in Uno that I haven't seen yet.

Wait for my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home