07 July 2006

It's the Weekend!

Yay! It's Friday again and it's the weekend! No books for tonight!

My first class is CH101L. Mrs. Dilan was writing the experiment data on the whiteboard and fear crept into me. I didn't bring my lab gown!! The professors never told us to bring, but some of my blockmates brought theirs. I felt so nervous in ChemLab for the first time.

Mr. Albano came into the laboratory. It was quiz time!! This is our second quiz, and the topic is about nomenclature, one of my favorite topics in chemistry! I slept at twelve in the morning last night doing my assignments in psychology, Filipino, trigonometry, algebra...then studying for the chemistry quiz. I did well in the quiz, but I saw a lot of my blockmates leaving the last part of the test blank.

The professor also gave back our logbooks. I was happy that I got a full score of 15 on the experiment!

We discussed the history of wika again in Filipino class. It's starting to get boring.

Mr. See gave us a diagnostic test on algebra. It was easy.

I ate lunch at Chat and Chew with my barkada, together with Tetsu, my Japanese friend. I ate tonkatsu with java rice, and I'm starting to get fed up eating at Chat and Chew everyday. I need to find some new establishments; the problem is that all the establishments at UST are full when it's lunch break.

Since it was the first Friday of the month, we had the First Friday Mass at the Santisimo Rosario Chapel. I don't know which majors attended the Mass, but 1Chem and 4Chem attended, together with the professors and our dean, Dr. Fortunato Sevilla. I have to admit, the priest's sermon on vocation was sleepy. I fell asleep a couple of times before I willed myself to stay awake.

After the offerings and the communion, the Mass ended and we went straight for psychology class.

I passed the trigonometry quiz with a score of 86. That's around 2.5 or something like that. I could remember my first trig quiz in Mr. Ang's class: 60. Argh!!! Anyway....after that I went to Uno to return my ID because it was used to file a Filipino passport. I met Omi, Kathy, Eunice, Wendy, and Krysha at Uno. Afterwards, I went straight to YGC to attend Student Fellowship.

NO BOOKS!
NO HOMEWORK!
PLAIN RELAXATION!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home