26 June 2006

Laughs and Torture

It's the second week of class.

I arrived early for my general chemistry 101 laboratory class, which starts at around seven AM. I arrived at six forty-five. Some of my blockmates haven't arrived yet. I chatted with my friends and reviewed for the recitation. Good thing I remembered everything.

The professor (which was one of Mrs. Rivera's students raw) didn't call me, but I knew the answers to his questions. He taught us the significant figures rule, which confused me a little. 500 mL daw is three significant digits, opposed to what we were taught (500 mL is either 1,2,3 s.f.). Need to clarify.

Next was Filipino. Our lesson was on communication!! And I stupidly tore away my notes during senior year. Any Unean who still has his/her Filipino notes?? Pwede bang pa-xerox?! (Yung mga USTe or malapit na kaklase.... =D) Gng. Castro told us to recite some phrases with accompanying emotions. It was a funny class, but nothing special happened.

Algebra class with Mr. See? The same. Nothing new.

I was awarded a 100 in English because I answered the homework. Yay!

Psychology class was fun, and Dr. Maranan had a speakerphone with him. (Think Mr. V's speakerphone.) I could finally hear him, but still a little strained. He talks about UST and about our age group.

There was no trigonometry class because our professor was with the dean, having a meeting. We were dismissed early, and I went to xerox a book about Rizal and the Philippine Nationalism. Afterwards, I went to Ice Monster to cool off and read the xerox. I have a paper to submit to the professor tomorrow.

Speaking of Rizal Course, I am now very irritated.

What is the sense of studying it? Especially when the professor doesn't clarify what he's looking for in our assignment. Biro mo naman, ang daming topics na napapag-usapan tuwing class na wala naman sa topic. Argh!!!!!!

Papers papers papers. I haven't finished doing my general chemistry homework: identifying if a substance is a mixture, compound, or element. Then you have to justify why it is an element, compound, or a mixture.

See you on the next post. Don't know when it would come out. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home