15 July 2006

Mall of Asia

I woke up at nine o' clock sharp in the morning because my mom shook my shoulders to wake me up. We had to leave home because we were going to Mall of Asia! Yipee!

It was nice to set my foot into MoA once again. This is just my second time to go there. First, mom and I went inside Hypermarket to shop for a gym bag so I could use it during Wednesdays, the day that I have my PE and also the day where I have frickin' a lot of subjects and books. We bought one and went off to lunch, fearing that there would be a lot of people later.

As usual, Teriyaki Boy was our destination. The servings in MoA TB were smaller than in Makati. Mom said maybe that the rent in MoA is more expensive. I could devour the whole plate of futo maki and spicy salmon gunkan with no difficulty, but now I could only eat one piece of each. Haay...blame it on my stupid wisdom tooth. It has already healed, but no chewing allowed still in my right side.

Afterwards, Mom and I went to shop for mp3 players. She was reluctant at first but then she agreed. I bought a Creative MuVo 256MB with FM Radio. 256MB is good enough because I don't usually put a lot of songs into a player. And I love radio. After shopping, we walked around, explored the places we didn't get to see when we first went to MoA.

I saw Saeke (or whatever) Sushi that Solomon was talking about in his previous blog post. I saw the conveyor belt and the touch screen PCs. It looked cool, but it's too expensive.

Mom and I went to Starbucks for a drink. She ordered a hot caramel macchiato while I ordered the new Java Chip. I dunno, I prefer chocolate cream frap....thirty minutes later, we went home.


4 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, July 15, 2006 , Blogger winterdawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!After waiting for sooo long, finally you got your mp3 player!Nice! haha Hope you enjoy your new gadget's company throughout the school year :P

 
At 12:57 AM, July 16, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

Animo Laptop, beat MP3!

 
At 4:38 PM, July 16, 2006 , Blogger dk said...

Wai!!! I'm happy for ya! And....
LONG LIVE TERIYAKI BOY!!!!

 
At 4:42 PM, July 16, 2006 , Blogger steph said...

yay! i can finally listen to my mp3s! now waiting for a laptop....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home