14 July 2006

A Little Spanish Would Drive You Crazy

I'm going to share a small incident a while ago during English class. Well, some of you might think it's corny or you may not get it, but this is really wacky and funny if you know what I'm talking about.

It's the end of English class, and we, the chemistry students, are packing our bags to go to Blas Hall and attend our College of Science Orientation with 1MCR (microbiology). Due to the numerous sections of biology and psychology, we had our orientation later.

So, while packing my bag, Mikki our class clown, jester, and wacky funny guy, started annoying Melissa my friend. At first, I didn't understand what he was talking about until he approached me.

Wait, before that let me share something funny.

My sleeping English professor, Dr. BIAVATI (emphasis because I will tell you why later), asked us to stand up and pray first before starting class. Okay. Here goes:

Dr. Biavati: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
Class: As this was in the beginning is now and never shall be word in Amen. (I'm not so sure about the true spelling.)
Dr. Biavati: In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Good afternoon class.
The other half of the class: Good afternoon, Ma'am BIAVATE.

Talk about that! The professor didn't mind it.

Back to our topic. Mikki approached me.

Mikki: Sabi ni ma'am marunong siya mag-Spanish. Eh bakit hindi niya masagot yung tanong ko?
Steph: Ano ba tinanong mo?
Mikki: Recuerdo de Amor, Tres Mujeres, Rosalinda, Marimar, Thalia!

The whole class burst into laughter. (If you get it.) He started talking "Spanish" in class that left us with aching stomachs. What was more funny is:

Recuerdo de Amor, Tres Mujeres, Paloma! Rosalinda, Marimar, Thalia! Daisy Siete, Now and Forever presents Duyan!

And because of that I'm still laughing my heart out again as I type this post.


3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, July 15, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

oh My God! You have a class clown, kami rin meron!

 
At 6:38 PM, July 15, 2006 , Blogger dk said...

hahahahahaha!!!! Erhem, funny!

 
At 8:57 PM, July 15, 2006 , Blogger winterdawn said...

What does the "Spanish" sentence mean? I think its some characters' names from the Mexican tele nobelas hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home