08 June 2007

Summary

I know I've become a blogging machine, but I'm savoring the moments before I get to the first level of the killer years of my course. Even though I don't have readers, it's enjoying to just pour out some crap in the net.

First of all, I went to TriNoma with my aunt and uncles a while ago. The mall's improved somehow; with cooler air-conditioning but still with a weird smell, no DMX at Timezone, and still no Starbucks. Some stores are placed in blind corners and it makes the customers hard to locate. Definitely not a mall I want to go even though it's high class. I'm sticking to MoA and SM malls.

Weee...I'm now a 2Chem student. I wonder what controversy's in store of my controversial blockmates. Some blockmates of mine have confirmed that there are already rumors flying. Of course again, I am not concerned.




1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, June 10, 2007 , Blogger winterdawn said...

I am not a reader??? :D The last time I checked and tried to comment, there seems to be a problem coz I can't click the "post comments" link :S

Anyway, good luck with the upcoming challenges in store ;) I'm sure you will once again, enjoy this soon-to-come school year haha

Well, I've already had a prelude of my upcoming bitter years on college once I start with my majors :S Oh well...haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home