23 March 2007

Bakasyon Na!

I survived the first year of BS Chemistry.

Hehehe, after ten months of inorganic chemistry, burns, cuts, and chemical spills on my lab gown, I am proud to say that finally I'm (almost) done with my freshman year in UST. It feels so invigorating to know that I was capable of doing things that I never did in high school--and acing them in college.

We had three exams today and the most cruel of them all: inorganic chemistry with Dean Sevilla.

Nine pages of tricky questions + problem solving...I actually found a lot of my blockmates pounding on the table and scratching their heads. While I enjoyed pressing the buttons on my calculator. =p

Boohoo, it's organic chemistry and analytical chemistry and molecular physics next year! No worries, I believe I can manage them all. I would pray for good grades for this second semester.

My fellow MoA kids, when's the next Unean Reunion? I'm itching to put on those ice skates again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home