27 March 2007

Notebook Frenzy

I'm in the negotiation phase with my mother about buying me a notebook. It all takes kulit to persuade parents to buy a very important (not to mention, expensive) gadget in a college student's life.

At first I set my eyes on a Sony VAIO, but after seeing its price tag, I retreated and satisfied myself with either an Acer or a MSI notebook.

But now, MacBook is seducing me into owning one of them...

Argh! MacBooks are so darn beautiful. Why did Apple had to design them like that?? I love to have a MacBook because it is so stylish, complete, and so devilishly sexy. The only problem I am thinking is that I have to purchase more software for it to run XP or have Microsoft Office.

And can I play The Sims 2 on a MacBook?

.....Well, my friend Nikko and I would be canvassing notebooks on Friday to see what notebook would suit us well. Since I cannot get my hands on a MacBook yet, I might as well go for my previous choices. (Acer or MSI)

I swear I will get a MacBook when I graduate...

Why Macs are better for Science and Technology

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home