23 May 2007

Excited

This post is made from my Acer Aspire 5573AWXMi. =)

Well I still don't have Microsoft Office 2007 due to someone out there, but then I had another friend who burned it on a CD. I will have to get it on Saturday, though. =)

I am so excited to go back to school and experience being a sophomore college student. With the new stamina and dedication I now carry, I think it's going to be no problem. There are many things to look forward to: the new terror prof and the subjects that are going to be taught this coming year.

I'm going to UST to look at my new schedule one of these days. It'll save me from trouble when enrolment time comes.

=) Tata!

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, May 25, 2007 , Blogger winterdawn said...

Excited to become a sophomore WITH A LAPTOP (you forgot to metion) hahaha As for me, maalat buhay namin, hay...pasukan na hehe

 
At 1:18 AM, May 29, 2007 , Blogger Solomon said...

So sorry... haven't found it yet...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home