22 May 2007

Wrecked

AS IN SUPER.

I just purchased my first notebook/laptop, an Acer Aspire 5573AWXCi. It turns out that all laptops come with the operating system but no Microsoft Office. Okay, fine, I'll stick with WordPad until I get Office. At first I was really stunned with the price of the original MS Office 2007: 10000php. I went to Data Blitz and learned that the Home and Student Edition 2007 is priced at 8195php. My mom said that we may buy it next month. (1)

Then I remembered one of my best pals having an original MS Office 2007. I immediately texted him and expressed my wishes of borrowing it for a while. He told me that he'd have to search for it. Okay, second setback. Argh. I'm getting desperate. (2)

Just when I was going to experience online with Vista, the dial-up cable cannot be inserted into the darn ethernet port. I just inserted it last night! How come it won't work now? I was certainly pissed off and I'm going back tomorrow to have it looked. (3)

Due to boredom I decided to text a few of my blockmates for an hour of texting fun. Oh, guess what? Not one soul replied. They have the money to send those useless, friggin' corny jokes/quotes but they don't have the money to just entertain a friend. Which reminds me that they also don't have money to reply to my emergency texts. This is like the most stinking sh*t I ever stepped on. (4)

I don't want to make my mom spend another BIG dime just for the laptop, so I have asked another of my best friends to burn a CD of the MS Office 2k7. [If my mom chooses to buy an original, either I pay it off with a Dean's List slot or work quadruple time for my grades.]

I don't want to raise hell here on Earth so I turned my cellphone off. Goodbye losers. Don't expect me to go generous on sharing my knowledge when the school year starts. Since they don't have the money to reply, then they might as well throw their cellphones into the river.

5 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, May 22, 2007 , Blogger steph said...

WHY IS LIFE LIKE THIS?!

 
At 10:02 PM, May 22, 2007 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

BECAUSE ANNOYING AND IRRITATING NUISANCES LIVE IN THISS WORLD. SANA NGA MAWALA NA SILA

 
At 6:47 PM, May 25, 2007 , Blogger winterdawn said...

haha the two of you seem to be experiencing a lot of bad things caused by those stupid blockmates of yours :D lucky me! haha :P

 
At 1:20 AM, May 29, 2007 , Blogger Solomon said...

Drat. I have to find it soon... else I would have huge problems...

 
At 9:56 PM, May 29, 2007 , Blogger steph said...

yes. stupid blockmates. they better disappear in this world. hahaha.

solomon, find it na!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home