19 June 2006

Hard, Tired, and Heavy

You think madali lang sa UST? Wrong.
I'm tired!
I have darn heavy books to carry! 1 for Chem, 1 for English, 1 for Filipino, 1 for Math and Trigonometry! I don't know if I still have more, but I'm sure there are!

Let me narrate to you readers what happened today, the official start of class for the College of Science freshmen.

My class starts at 7:00 AM everyday. Since today's a Monday, my first class is CH101L which is general inorganic chemistry laboratory. Sobrang nakakapagod! The laboratory is on the fourth floor of the main building and I have to climb it. Ahhhh! I was tired when I arrived there, and panting. My blockmate, AK, said it was good exercise and laboratory is thrice a week! Imagine how many calories have lost when climbing those stairs.

We went inside the laboratory and got to our seats. Minutes later, our professor (a woman) arrived. Mahina sobra boses niya, and she reminds me of Dr. Tandang of my Ateneo ChemCamp. Ang hihina ng boses! I think her name is Mrs. Esposito-Dilan, I couldn't remember. Anyway, she wrote down the requirements for the lab and grouped us. My groupmate is Nico, which is also my seatmate.

Dalawa pala ang prof namin sa CH101L. The next professor was Mr. Albano, and he REALLY REALLY reminded me of Mr. Pacia. Yung tipong strict na funny na ewan mo ba kung matatakot ka sa kanya o pwede kang makipag-joke joke. He distributed our general chemistry lab manuals. Costs 150php.

Next class was Filipino. My blockmates and I went down the stairs to the third floor, where we went to RM319 (my homeroom). Gng. Castro was the strict kind that had a little pinch of Mrs. Rosete in it, but my Fil101 prof was speaking in full Filipino; Mrs. Rosete was Tag-Lish. She gave a short quiz about the orientation and I got five out of ten. It was good na; the others were four and three.

Sumunod na klase ay Math101 or algebra. The professor is a Chinese and it was obvious in his English, and nakakatuwa siya magsalita. We had to buy this book at the Department of Math and Physics and costs 485php. I bought it, and my, IT'S SO HEAVY.

Lunch break! The Wowowee group (my new barkada) went to KFC for lunch but there was no vacant table. George saw me and talked to me for a few minutes then went back to eating his lunch. We had to take our lunch out and eat it at a in between the soccer field and the university chapel. No need to worry, nobody's playing soccer while we're having our lunch.

My friends and I entered our classroom exactly at one, when our English class begins. A minute later, the prof came, and the others were late. Good thing we were early! The professor had us introduce ourselves, but the first row students will have them on Wednesday due to time constraint. While the other students talked, she was falling asleep. Naalala ko tuloy si Mrs. Batu, my science teacher when I was in second grade.

Instead of having psychology class, the class had their class officer elections. I didn't run; I'd like to focus on my studies thank you. I just wish the newly elected officers please do their job well. 但是我沒有抱著很大的希望。

Last class was Math102 or trigonometry. I went to the board to answer a question and luckily I remember what Mr. Byron Ang taught us last senior year. Maarte naman yung prof na ito! She wants a medium sized graphing notebook for her class and I had to buy one. Sayang naman yung isa na binili ko dati.

My classes end at 3pm today. Good thing tomorrow, I only have three subjects and I'd be back home at 1130am. Hehehe....I'm kinda nervous about the Rizal Course reporting tomorrow. Sana okay.

Have lots of homework, but thank God that they're due next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home