20 June 2006

Pooped: It Means Tired. Not Answering the Call of Nature!

It's only the second day of class and I'm feeling so tired. I bought my general chemistry book from the chem lab a while ago and it's so freaking heavy. Uneans, think our physics and chemistry book piled together. Yeah, that's how heavy it is.

The only assuring thing is that I have to bring it during Tuesdays and Thursdays. The bummer thing is, we have to bring a Bible for theology class, and then there's gonna be a book on the Rizal Course. Speaking of RC, Prof. San Luis was out for a seminar and we were dismissed immediately. It was just ten-thirty and I had lunch with my friends.

Sira ang algebra book ko!!! ************* I have to super-glue it together. Bummer bummer. My mood for studying trigonometry is shattered. I hate studying when my book is ruined.

Second day pa lang ng college, ang dami nang gastos. 1200 for general chemistry, 485 for algebra/trigonometry, 150 for the lab manual, and other books. OH, HEAVY DUTY LABORATORY GOWNS, GOGGLES, LAB KIT, AND OTHERS. Ubos ang pera namin.

Daming homework. Wala nang time mag-relax. I really wish it's Saturday so I could go out with my mother and eat eat at Teriyaki Boy (my fave resto). During Sundays, I don't usually go out now; I study and watch CSI.

Looks like my social life will become ZERO by the time I've finished the freshmen year.

Tomorrow's CH101L, and I'm gonna climb FOUR FLOORS towards the laboratory. Please read my Blogspot blog to know more of what I'm talking about. (http://groovy07.blogspot.com) Pumapayat na ako: sa bigat ng mga libro, sa taas ng building na aakyatin, sa kakalakad, at sa init.

God bless me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home