03 March 2007

Hell Days

It pleases me to once again post another story in my blog. I have noticed that ang tagal ko na pala hindi naka-post. It's been weeks after Science Week and I thought my busy days are gone. Well, it seems that it's just started, and thanks to a few irritants here and there, I am becoming stressed again.

Okay, to start it off, I have a lot of deadlines and quizzes to do/study:

- three chemistry lab formal reports and PLRS
- quizzes for analytical geometry, theology 2, and socio-anthro all going to occur simultaneously on Monday
- English term paper!

Despite all of these I manage to get out and relax at Gateway. Finally I bought my first pair of Havaianas with help from Nikko. We caught up with some stories over Starbucks cakes and coffees. Hahaha...

So far lectures have been good and all laboratory experiments are done. We may have an advance chem lab finals...whew, time is so fast that I'm already an incoming sophomore. Gurang na pala ako? =)

Summer stuff to do:

- learn how to drive
- learn how to cook
- advance study on organic/analytical chemistry
- REVIEW CALCULUS! (I want to get a 1.0 on these subjects)
- get-up with HS buddies
- go to gym (I am desperate! Lagi na lang hindi nagagawa ito.)
- get some darn rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home