09 March 2007

No Title.

One more week and the academic year 2006-2007 is done. Time flies so fast that we're all going to be sophomore college students now. Isn't that fun?

These past few days have been so hectic. As I told my blockmates, welcome to the Unean life. Why? We had quizzes almost everyday, simultaneously. They were panting, screaming, in the verge of tears because of the amount of work. Imagine three laboratory formal reports, three report sheets, SA reports, quizzes on five subjects, and oral defense of the English term paper all cramped in five days. I would like to thank my Unean training, because I didn't faint on the tremendous stress and tons of work. Heehee, I've experienced it during high school and I was never defeated.

The quiz on thermochemistry/thermodynamics was quite easy, but I had two mistakes. All because I wasn't sure on my answers. Grr! That's always the reason why I now can't get a perfect score during my exams. No worries, chem finals are always great for my brain. (Read: difficult.)

Due to the proliferation of laboratory reports, powerpoint presentations, and other needed ek ek during college life, I have decided to join the club and purchase myself a laptop, erm, notebook. I have seen a person becoming cocky due to her laptop. (But there is one who willingly lends me.) Having the greatest gadgets but not being a good person is crap. Remember that.

I'm going to purchase my notebook this summer, no matter what. Wi-Fi, bluetooth, built-in webcam, 80GB hard disk, fast processor. It's not luxury anymore; it's a necessity.

Last Thursday was the Araw Parangal for the student and faculty achievers of the CS (College of Science). If I just attained a higher grade for my FIL1, I was gonna go up stage and get an award. But hey, the subject filipino is always against me and I against it.

Tomorrow is a Saturday and I don't have PE classes. Time for me to relax, wear my new Havaianas Cartunistas, and eat at Italianni's. Ciao!




1 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, March 21, 2007 , Blogger winterdawn said...

Aba Steph! Social! hahaha Bluetooth,wi-fi,etc all in one laptop :D Well...even if you're piled up with reports, projects, exams, etc you're still luckier than me, my summer break will start April pa :( hehe Anyways kita kits nlng sa summer! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home