27 October 2006

Some Music to Recommend

I've got some new mp3s here that I want to recommend. If you have some to tell me too, please do so--leave a comment.

Canon in D by Pachelbel

This is a classic piece. It's a wonderful choice to listen to while cooling off or just plain relaxing.


Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

This song falls on the rock genre. If you're not afraid of blasting your speakers off, download this one.


Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson

I would classify this song as soothing. It is very calming and nice to listen.


Waiting for the World to Change by John Mayer

Another soothing song. Classified together with the aforementioned song.


Bitiw by Sponge Cola

A first OPM song my ears landed. A pop-rock track with cool drum beats and guitar strums. Check it out.

My Shirona by The Knack

A classic pop-rock song from the 70's. It has the most sickening guitar solos ever! (It means wonderful guitar solos.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home