13 October 2006

Finals Are Over

The final examinations for my nine subjects are finally over, and I couldn't be any happier. Weeks of studying for hard subjects (eg. Filipino) are done, and I hope to pass the subjects that I am weak in. If one grade is low, the others should be high enough to pull my grade average up.

So far, the most enjoying final exams are my major major subjects: chem-chem (chemistry lecture and laboratory). Talk about ruthless as well. Chemistry lecture is always the first exam to be given out for students to answer. Seven pages of difficult and tricky questions. Oomph! Two hours is alloted for the subject, and I used it all up. Despite the difficulty, it was enjoying to answer the questions.

After chem lec is the exam for chem lab. My brain juices are already empty after taking the Dean's test, then here comes another set. Five pages. And I thought it was only going to be all about chemistry. Our prof merged some physics questions in. Luckily, I know how to solve 'em. Sorry na lang sa mga hindi marunong.

Ang sikip ng utak ko after the exams. Hehe, buti na lang, hindi ko na kailangan mag-aral for psychology. I studied it beforehand.

Yay! Semestral break! Freedom!

Oct. 24: getting of course cards (and to know if you're a regular or an irregular student)

Oct 30: enrolment for second semester





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home