26 October 2006

Feelings

Defeat came and knocked me hard off my feet.

There's a bitter taste in my mouth and definitely in my heart. 0.15 points short of being a Dean's Lister? That sucks.

To add to that, I learned that one of my blockmates (and one that I also don't like) have higher grades than I do. What makes me hate her?

She asked my help a dozen of times on mathematics and chemistry. Tanga ko naman, tinulungan ko siya. Doesn't it really irritate you when the person that asks you about a topic ALREADY KNOWS the darned thing?

Yeah, she's like that. WELL, MOST OF MY BLOCKMATES ARE. The smart ones that is. I'm REALLY, REALLY PISSED OFF.

Pissed off because I didn't get to the Dean's List, pissed off because I helped a person that DIDN'T NEED MY HELP, and pissed off because I was damn STUPID.

I partly risk my high grades just to tutor you dumbasses in the subjects you do worse. Then you don't listen in the end? What the f**k is that?

I know, a factor to blame is myself. I was over self-confident, but I studied too. Poured out a hundred percent ONLY to realize that it wasn't a hundred. As my mother would say, give a hundred and more than a hundred would be given back to you. Like I did with my chemistry subjects. The grades I got where a reflection of my work. (Grade of 1.0 and 1.5)

I'm not satisfied with my grades. A factor would be some of my idiotic professors.

I made myself a vow that I would do my best in the upcoming second semester. No more computers unless research work. No television unless I've done my work. And hell NO MORE TUTORING, more library readings.

People out there that look down on me, beware. I swear I'll make you cry for your life the second semester. Tell you this, don't mess with me. NEVER EVER mess with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home