08 October 2006

Finals Week Checklist

Finals! The day of judgment for my blockmates.
It's also the time that would break or shatter my dreams in the Dean's List.
Oh, I would never ever let Filipino be the factor.

Checklist

1. FIRST PRIORITY: Study.

2. Make reviewers for difficult subjects.

3. Of course, priority Chemistry. Above anything else.

4. Do not entertain stupid texts from blockmates such as 'What is our coverage for the
test tomorrow?' and etcetera.

5. Entertain texts from Unean pals.

6. Practice math subjects. (I would not want to flunk trigonometry due to
my professor's impotent style of teaching.)

7. Concentrate on chemistry lab and lecture studies.

8. Reject anybody who would ask if they could photocopy my
notes in all subjects. (Hello, hindi ako tanga.)

9. Get a nice day off after the week.

10. Gateway Araneta! Hihihihi.....

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, October 08, 2006 , Blogger winterdawn said...

You can do it Steph!God Bless!And may you have a nice sem break after the finals ;)

 
At 7:19 PM, October 09, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool ng notes m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home