22 August 2006

Socially Deprived

Hello my avid readers. I'm sorry to say that me, the writer, would be out for a while because my freaking computer was attacked by a trojan virus (argh!!!!). The PC would be reformatted (by the rookie reformatter ME) and I hope to be back on the Net soon.
In case you're wondering, of course I'm doing this notice from the UST Internet Station. Darn it, I have a psychology term paper pending and I need the computer. I hope that the reformatting would be done tonight.
See ya, readers. Please pray for the quick recovery of my personal computer. (It would be so nice if my mother had bought me a laptop....boohoo)

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, August 24, 2006 , Blogger winterdawn said...

Well steph, too bad you didnt ask me for that haha I had the same problem, but got rid of the trojan without having to reformat my comp hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home