25 September 2006

Summary of Events

It's been two weeks since I haven't posted in my blog. Some of my readers have been complaining of not updating my blog site.

Let me start off with what happened last Monday, which is my birthday.

A lot of people--my friends from high school and college--greeted me. They sang the Happy Birthday song in class, and even my trigo prof asked for a Yellow Cab blowout. Filipinos always look forward to a birthday boy/girl treating them to lunch or snacks. Sorry, I'm not that kind of a person.

Let us fast forward to Saturday.

George, Nikko, and I went to Mall of Asia for a birthday blowout. I was short in money so I just treated two. Some could not go. We went to our all-time favorite Teriyaki Boy for lunch and took pictures, had good laughs, and fabulous food. After lunch, the three of us went ice skating.

How fun it was to ice skate especially if you knew how to glide!! George and I both fell three times on ice. I hate the skates that the boots rental gave me; the blades weren't sticking on the ice. We again took pictures and went back to childhood as we scrambled with kids to enjoy the artificial snow.

We skated for two-three hours I think. Of course, Dance Maniax was next. I even met DLSU Green Archer guard JV Casio with his girlfriend. After two rounds, Nikko and George accompanied me to Toby's Sports. I was eyeing on this Brazilian sports sandals for a long time already. I bought it, with Nikko even trying it on.

The three of us went to Starbucks and sipped coffee; I treated them to dinner at Pizza Hut. We separated ways at LRT-MRT intersection where Nikko took the latter train. George and I took the LRT train. It was already 9:00 pm when we left MoA.

~~~~~~

Today is a really bad day.

I had to wake up early just to have this Filipino practice for a dance--it's our grade. I had no choice. I was supposed to wake up at 4:00am but overslept to 5:00am. Nevertheless, I got there in time, but my blockmates who called that practice were twenty minutes late of the assigned time.

We grabbed the best show in Filipino though.

What I hate the most is that when I got to the laboratory, I was marked late. It was already 7:00 am when it ended, just the time lab class starts. I went to the restroom because I can't really help it anymore. I reasoned out with the professor.

"Sayang, maganda na yung record mo."

I CANNOT ACCEPT IT!!! From elementary to fourth year high school, I was never marked tardy....I won't accept it just easily....boohoo....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home