03 September 2006

Just Nothing

Wow, this is a record breaker. I haven't posted since last week, thanks to laziness and homework.

Last week, I was busy with the psychology term paper that my groupmates left me to do. Great. I asked them to research, print format, and paraphrased. Days before the deadline. Majority of them did was photocopied the book and just submitted it to me. Um, they practically photocopied the whole section of our topic.

As in D-U-M-B. Sorry for my choice of words, but this is the most civilized term. I spent two days with little sleep paraphrasing and outlining the whole term paper. And all they do was sit down and text and absorb the daily tsimis happening in the block.

As in I-R-R-I-T-A-T-I-N-G.

Enough of them. The grades of our preliminary exams are out and I am happy that I passed Filipino. My lowest grade among the subjects is algebra, which I cannot believe because I knew how to solve it. Turns out that the professor himself gives low grades. Darn it. I don't want algebra to be the last subject ruining my race towards the Dean's List.

~~~~~~~~~

There have been a lot of rumors circling our block. To tell the truth, I don't give a darn thing about them. My blockmates keep coming to me asking for advices. No offense, but I am tired about rumors and I shun them off my system. Gossips are bad for your health and your brain.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Listen to the rumors, but never react. Like I do. Nakikinig ako, pero hindi ako nagsasalita. Kung may nagsasabi ang isang tao sa akin na hindi maganda tungkol sa isa, lumalabas yun sa kabilang tainga. There is no point in keeping these dirty secrets.

It's so nice to be a person without caring about any problems. The tip I give to these problematic fellows is: "Simplehan na lang ninyo ang pag-iisip ninyo." They are the ones who make things complicated. Oh, to add to that, they're failing in almost all their subjects. Why don't you just pour your mind and soul over how to pass the course rather than your love life?

Keeping things simple is the best advice ever.

Maganda nang wala kang alam sa mga tsismis. I've learned my lesson and I'm keeping my mouth shut as ever.

~~~~~~~~~

Wow, I just realized now that I am a member of the Scarlet community, the Chinese-Filipino org in the University.

I thought I backed out.

~~~~~~~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home