08 September 2006

Is It You or Just Me?

I can be quite selfish when it comes to sharing my favorite food and the remote control when it's CSI Supreme Sunday, but that's it. I just can't understand why I get so irritated when my blockmates ask me on how to solve this particular equation during CH101L (General Inorganic Chemistry Lab) or CH101 (General Chemistry Lecture).

Every time I'm going into REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, I usually think of this problem of mine. I am friendly no doubt, but the frustrated part of my brain is stimulated every time my blockmates ask me how to do this equation. Again, emphasis, I am not selfish.

They ask me because I understand the lesson. Chemistry is my forte.

It's because they ask me in the right place, but in the very, very, very wrong time. They consult my help every time the experiment's done and we have to do some computations, to be presented to the professor. My close friends know well enough not to disturb me when I'm brainstorming solo. (Ah, groupmate? What is that word?)

I keep thinking that this is the main reason. My brain is too busy trying to solve the equation, and here comes another disturbance. At first, I'd just be patient and explain, but they come to me simultaneously. Pagkatapos nung isa, isa na naman ang dadating. Pagkatapos, isa ulit. Uulit-ulitin ko ang equation na parang sirang plaka.

Questions to ponder:

If you don't know the process of the experiment, why don't you do some research? You're paying for the library services but yet, you don't use it. You just need to walk a few meters and at the same time burn some calories.

Why don't you ask me before the experiment begins? I hate it when I'm disturbed.

Oh, if everybody in class starts swarming around me for answers, I'd like professional fee for my services. :D








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home