08 August 2006

The Confessions of a Frustrated Person Trying to Change the Impossible

Padala ng notes, kokopyahin ko.

Wow, it even came as a command.

I am not selfish. Well, you don't know whether you'd feel flattered or frustrated because somebody's borrowing your notebook and copying your hard-written notes. At this point, I am not flattered.

Mabait naman yung nangheheram, but it's the FACT that you are asking for another favor. I have said before to my blockmates these things:

1. Huwag abusuhin ang aking kabaitan.

2. Tuturuan na lang kita kaysa pakopyahin ng homework.

I have done #2, because I just teach them how to solve the problem. I don't let anybody copy my homework. I have repeated and repeated number 1 to the point that I'm too TIRED TO REPEAT IT but they don't seem to KNOW how to LISTEN simple Tagalog.

Pinaghirapan ko ang mga notes ko. Sinulat ko sila ng aking kamay, ginamit ko ang aking mga tainga upang pakinggan ang propesor. Eh ano naman ang mga ginagawa nyo? Daldalan, tawanan, at kung anu-anu pa. Tapos mangheheram kayo ng notes na pinaghirapan ng isang tao? Hindi na yata tama yan.

I will just put my POINTS in numerical order.

1. I am not your daily planner/calendar. - Hindi ako ang tanungan kung anong homework/quiz/project bukas o for this week! Hindi ako ang taong pwedeng "Pahingi ng favor" lagi. Please, listen to the professor and write your own notes.

2. I
am not your homework bucket. - Don't approach me to ask for my homework. I have spared some of my precious time to do my assignments, and all you do is just copy the darn thing. This ain't high school. It's college.

And for your own sake, you picked such a difficult course. You gotta do your OWN homework. You gottta do your OWN logbooks. You gotta do your OWN post lab report data. You gotta do your OWN chemistry problems. You gotta do your OWN algebra and trigonometry questions. It's alright to ask for my help on doing your homework, but don't do it on a regular basis. Sobra na yon. 不知羞恥。

3. I am not your keeper. - For goodness sake! Sarili niyong homework, sarili niyong tandaan! Sarili niyong project deadline, sarili niyong tandaan! You don't just approach me and scream: "Steph!! Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa akin na ngayon pala yung deadline ng ganito ganyan...." EXCUSE ME? AM I YOUR KEEPER? AM I YOUR MAID? NO I'M NOT!

4. Do your own freaking homework. No homework? Your problem, and you solve it yourself.

5. And when you're failing, you don't just say you're going to study. YOU DO IT.

6. At kung magpapaturo man kayo, hindi lang puro salita. Gawin ninyo. Hanapin ninyo ako. You don't just freaking sit there and wait for me to approach you.

7. My goodness, studying is your own problem. You don't ask me how to do it.

8. Please don't do this: you listen to the professor, but you don't take down notes. Then you go and photocopy mine. This is called PLAGIARISM. And at the same time, you don't learn because you don't scribble down on your one hundred plus pesos notebook.

9. When you need something, you come to me. When you don't need a d*mn thing, you don't even know I exist. What the heck? Get a life, loser.

10. May you be bugged by your consciences. (That is, if you do have.)


======The Confessions of a Frustrated Person Trying to Change the Impossible====




4 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, August 08, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

The damn impossible... The excitement is brewing up again... after slices-of-life posts... here comes the true colors of a former Unean... mwahaha

 
At 8:16 PM, August 08, 2006 , Blogger steph said...

They just don't know how WE flare up.

 
At 12:05 PM, August 20, 2006 , Blogger dk said...

Naks naman! Stephie! Tama lang yan! They should think twice before provoking Stephanie Chua!!! :-)

 
At 7:57 PM, August 29, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can soo relate!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home