27 July 2006

Pahabol Post

First things first, I will tell you guys what happened today. Then I'll backtrack the happenings.

Thursday
The Thomasian students all have their classes at 1PM, except for us chemistry students. Actually, we only have one class today, which is GenChem with Doc Sev, because the University's rector has been chosen and today was going to be the turnover ceremony. Anyway, going back to our topic. I was walking towards the Main Building through Forbes gate when Audrie called my attention. She says that some of our blockmates texted her and said that the guard wouldn't let them in.

Oh yes, we saw some 1Chem students outside the Main Building gate. The guards weren't going to let us in because allegedly, they thought that all students will have their classes on 1PM. Not us.

"Si dean yung prof namin," we said.

The 'menopausal' (read: masungit beyond human comprehension) guard said that they have contacted the Dean. A few minutes later, they said that Doc Sev confirmed his students. They let us in.

The other students were working on their logbook while I was reading my book. I've finished my laboratory results last night. We had our usual chemistry lecture, but Doc Sev wrote down the scores of the quiz--no names attached.

"Hulaan niyo na lang kung sino," he said. There was 1 who got 100, 1 who got 90, and 4 getting 80. (I don't want to be in the 80 mark.....I'm praying hard) He gave us our homework then class was dismissed!

I didn't directly go home because I waited my mom to go to UST. She was going to pay for my preliminaries fees, or else I wouldn't be able to take the exams. After paying, we went to the UST Museum of Arts and Sciences. My reluctant and stingy mother (hahahaha) agreed to pay for my UST t-shirt. Yay, finally, I have a UST t-shirt! (Nikko, saka na kita bilhan. Hahaha...)

Right now, I'm doing the Filipino Powerpoint presentation on Filipino terms used in the field of sports. I will have a total nervous breakdown due to tension and stress if I continue doing it without help. YES! Somebody volunteered to do it but I ended up doing it. Argh.....then I'm studying for a short quiz on Kasaysayan ng Wikang Filipino tomorrow. I DON'T GET THE POINT OF STUDYING FILIPINO LINGUISTICS.

Wednesday
The tiring day of my one whole week.

Experiment on laboratory, and my partner and I were ranked 1. Goody!

We had our usual classes, but it was trigo class that I blew my head off. The professor was teaching us sine and cosine curves plus the phase shifts in a different way. I was getting confused and I knew that she was doing it wrong style. CJ, Lei, Inno, and I went to the whiteboard and debated. Well...what do you expect from some teachers? It reminded me of Nunal (劉老師)because my trig teacher kept on making alibis.

Afterwards, I went to change for my PE classes. Ms. Doria taught us tumbling and some stunts. During the Chinese get-up stunt, I paired up with Dianne but we couldn't stand, so somebody suggested to change partners. I partnered with a chubby girl and we managed to get up on our feet.

But then....

The next stunt was luksong baka.

I was first to jump on her back. Success. Then it was her turn.

On the first try, I couldn't spread her weight on my back so I tumbled down, with the girl crashing down on my shoulders. BOOM! HEAVY! I was crushed twice. Needless to say, my shoulders ache until now.

We didn't have classes on Monday and Tuesday.










1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, November 13, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best buy tramadol order tramadol online overnight - tramadol dosage for people

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home