31 December 2006

New Year's Resolution (I Hope I WILL Follow This!)

A few more hours and 2007 is in. Here's a list of my New Year's Resolution (kahit na I don't follow them). Read, be educated or miseducated. Read, and maybe you can think of your own New Year's resolution as well.

1. Start using those Body Shop products my relatives have been giving me! I'm just too lazy to be consistent with those beauty rituals....hahahaha!

2. Cut down on those calories and start exercising! Persuade mom to buy me a bike.

3. Continue the consistency with my grades. Read, read, read! Spend more time in the library!

4. Try not to be talkative in class. Focus on professor first.

5. Spend less, save more. Stop being too gastadora.

6. Lessen my sarcastic and acerbic comments.

7. I pray that some of my lousy *****mates that they would change. (FOR GOOD and stop being a pain in the butt)

8. I WILL BUY MY FIRST PAIR OF HAVAIANAS! (Argh, I missed the 20% discount sale.)

9. Buy more books. Buy more books. Buy more books.

10. Follow this resolution. I think it has become more of a wish list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home