10 December 2006

I'm Tired of Being the Boss

This week has been too busy and hectic. Instead of doing my meaningful and useful assignments, I got stuck doing this stupid artwork for the lantern festival of the College of Science. Despite having a one-day break because of the Immaculate Concepcion festival, it was darn USELESS.

College pressure is setting in and I'm just feeling them right this moment.

OH! I have finished my other assignments only to discover that I still have more pending. I'm tired of being the homework bucket, the professors' organizer, the ASKING WELL, and the person that other people depend on for information. Back in high school I was known as a leader-- a ferocious one at times. I want everything to be perfect--not only because I myself is a perfectionist-- but because it shows how good members of my group are. Their abilities are explored and discovered.

Now I'm sick of being the leader. Why? Because people depend on me so much that I don't have any good ideas. Orders originate from the leader and members have to follow. What happens? The order goes back to the leader and I AM the one IN THE END thinking. Naging pasahan ng trabaho when you expect your group members to do it.

I'm not hitting anybody. This is always the scenario. Pag masyado kang strict, ayaw ka nila. Pag naka-relax ka lang, sasabihin wala kang ginagawa. Pag binigyan mo ng trabaho, pinapasa pabalik sa iyo. Pag hindi mo binigyan ng trabaho, mangunuglit. Pero most of the time, wala silang pakialam.

I'm capable of doing "wonderful" things but it doesn't mean I'm Superwoman. I need help. I'm fed up being the PERSON to go to for help. I am always there to help, but they're pushing things too far. Like I've said a thousand times, I'm sick of being the homework bucket. You do it yourself or you do it yourself; there's no other way out.

Once again, I'm not hitting anybody. This is my plea. Are people hearing me out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home