19 November 2006

Subjects That I Dislike

Every weekend I do a Post-it list of my to-do list and paste it at the wall on the table. It includes my assignments and academic whatevers that I should accomplish before the week starts. I have two more things to do, but they are too boring so I decided to do a blog post.

There are subjects that I really love, but there are a lot that I LOATHE like the microorganisms. Now, let me rank them from my hatest to the least.

1. Filipino

Of course! I don't need to elaborate about this. Ever since freshmen high school I'd never liked even an inch of this subject. Now that I'm in college, I have condemned the subject together with the professor coming with it. The prof gave us an assignment to answer two pagsasanay. To redeem myself from the 2.75 grade from the first semester, I did my HW. Afterwards, I was stunned to discover that we have already finished the first part of the book.

AND THE PROFESSOR NEVER TAUGHT US ANYTHING!

She would always call students and ask them to explain those crap-ass topics on the book.
I never saw her open her own copy of the book, and never even taught us about a
particular topic. She would just give specific people this and this and
tell them to report it to the whole class.

I hate her subject. I hate her mismo.

2. Math

I'd never loved math before; well except the time when algebra was introduced.
I never excelled in mathematics when I was in high school. Now that I'm in college, I have now met
what students hate the most: a teacher that explains crap.

She doesn't know how to explain a thing! Mag-eexplain siya, nakatalikod pa sa amin.
We couldn't see what she's writing on the whiteboard! She would be explaining
a topic for five minutes, and the rest of her time would be allotted for
seatwork. Seatwork questions that include questions she hasn't even TAUGHT us.


3. Philosophy

Although we're just in the introduction part of philosophy, I couldn't understand
a darn thing about what Aristotle and Plato are talking about.
Maybe this subject is not for me.

4. Rizal Course

Another no-use professor. He gives students the chapters and let them explain.
He gives tests that are out of this physical world.
He looks weird.
He stares at his students in a different way.

5. PE

Hello? Who would like to be running from the building to PE class?
That was the first semester.
This semester, my PE classes are on a damning Saturday morning!







3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, November 25, 2006 , Blogger winterdawn said...

Well well...five subjects?!?!Are you kidding, steph?Are you still enjoying your life in ust? haha :P

 
At 6:39 PM, November 29, 2006 , Blogger dk said...

steph! tgal k nang hindi nasusulyapan ang mga naggagandahang mga kataga mo sa iyong blog! nais kong humingi ng paumanhin. hehe waterver--in short, miss na kta hehehe!

anyways, prng ang angsty ata ng mga isinusulat mo these day. I really hope you're alright. Alam kong nakakainis tlga yung mga blockmates mo and all, but the stephie I know won't let a bunch of jackasses get the better of her!

Kaya mo 'yan. Tandaan mo, nandito pa rin kmi!

 
At 1:26 PM, November 30, 2006 , Blogger steph said...

naku, DK, you know i can't understand DEEP tagalog! =) =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home