30 November 2006

Back from Hiatus

Looks like I have never posted for months. I've been to busy with academics and personal struggles. A good example would be trying to control myself from strangling my stupid laboratory workmates. Oh, it's really frustrating to be working with dumbos, don't you think?

Good news is, I'm still alive and still has the good study habits despite blockmates who are good in bringing bad influence. Just last Sunday, Shirlina invited me, Nikko, and Solomon to her MoA blowout. In the midst of fun, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to study part of my biology test. I'm relieved to discover that I'm one of the top scorers in the test. Whew.

Okay, why don't I start telling the story of Shirlina's blowout?

The meeting place was at Shir's house, 10AM. I woke up early (7AM) to accompany my mom to church, and at the same time make a good decision about the church I'm going to attend for my theology project. Anyways, I had noodles for breakfast at Ongpin and was texting Nikko all the way from the noodle house to Shir's house.

Upon arriving at Shirlina's abode, I gave her her gift and went to search for her laptop. Ugh, laptops make me envious....twenty minutes later, Nikko arrived. We waited for auntie before we set off to MoA. If you're wondering where did Solomon go, continue reading.

There was people mountain people sea at MoA during Sundays. Shirlina treated us to Italianni's for lunch. It was my first time to eat there. Yum yum food...and then Solomon arrived. He was always late of course...hahaha...he hurriedly ate his fettuccini. There was this complimentary dessert that the resto gave us and Solomon embarrassed himself in front of his friends by saying the "Grazie" word.

And that made all the tables at Italianni's ogle at us.

Next was ice skating!! Yey, and it was exciting to watch Shirlina. She was so afraid of staining her pants so she made it a point not to fall down. She can stand in the rink. More practice and she can glide....>:)

As usual, DMx. MY GOODNESS! Lady luck was on our side because there were no people playing the notorious machine. I made ubos my card's credits. We placed 34-36 credits. Needless to say, we burned calories and in the end, had our clothes soaked in sweat. The BIG THREE that is. Shirlina was relaxed in dancing.

OH MY GOODNESS...we're now crazy dancers....

The sky was dark now, and every time I go to MoA, I never forget to buy BreadTalk products. The line was long, but auntie and the guys waited. Nikko, the ever-so Starbucks planner addict, escaped and went to Starbucks without notifying us. Solomon bought his own bread too, but when he found Nikko with Starbucks drinks, he wanted to buy too.

I gave him money to buy me a drink too. Then I had another revelation: Solomonie left his bread for me (para sabay bayad) but then he DID NOT leave me money. I had no choice but to pay his bread and demand his payment later on.

We had dinner at Mann Hann. Memories were sparked during Nikko's treat a year ago at Glorietta.

I got home pooped and tired. I scanned my bio notes then went to sleep.

You can see the wacky photos Nikko and Solomon cooked up with these URLs:

Nikko's Multiply

Solomon's Multiply




2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, November 30, 2006 , Blogger winterdawn said...

The best day since the start of my college life! hahaha see you tomorrow!

 
At 7:00 PM, December 04, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

One of the best! Do not forget the Dec. 21 Unean Reunion 6...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home