06 August 2006

58th Post

My first post after my blog's reconstruction. You can notice that it has become....well, kind of professional and serene. The Georgia font looks great. Anyway....so, maybe this is gonna be a long post (**maybe**). I'll tell you guys what happened this Thursday (parts), Friday, and Saturday.

Thursday

The only thing worth mentioning is the fact that my group in Rizal Course did its reporting on Rizal's journey to Japan and meeting O-Sei-San. We did a comedy-style news reporting (as usual, I'm the anchorwoman) and fusing in the concept of Kapamilya Deal or No Deal.

Friday

It's the last day of the week! We had a quiz on inorganic chemistry lab. I made two mistakes. Darn. We also had the algebra quiz, and I am quite confident that I know all the answers. (I hope to get a 100.) My blockmates all told me they had a hard time. I was thinking whether they didn't study for the test or it's just the Unean training. (Well, Uneans know what I mean...we got some hard mathematics test kahit kay Miss Ang lang....hehehehe)

And since it's also the first Friday of the month, we had Mass. Actually, we weren't planning to, but our English professor told us to listen to Mass. (She could've just told us she didn't want to have class.) I didn't catch the priest's sermon because I was too preoccupied with fanning myself; the air-conditioning inside the chapel wasn't working. Or it wasn't turned on. Any way goes.

We were supposed to have four quizzes that Friday: one for algebra, one for English, one for chemistry lab, and one for psychology. Since we heard Mass, no English; and my psych professor didn't come to class. The class went berserk and made noise.

Trigonometry time! My blockmate had a hard time proving an identity so I came to help. Then the professor asked who had the answer to numbers 39 and 40. I raised my hand; she told me to answer number 40. And then, she asked me to explain it to the whole class.

My blockmates are now asking for my help on four subjects.

I went to the Central Library and read myself to death once again. (Just kidding.) I found a thick Forensic Science book at the Social Sciences Department and checked it out. I learned a lot of things, and my eyes were fatigued from all the reading. I also had two thick psychology books xeroxed because it contained some useful information for my topic in the psychology research paper. Darn! Speaking of psychology research paper, it seems that from a group of six, only two are working.

Saturday

As usual, Mom and I went to Mall of Asia.

I wore my Ateneo t-shirt.

We ate at Teriyaki Boy once again.

After lunch, we walked around. I stopped for a couple of minutes to watch the ice skating rink. How I wanted to wear those skating boots and go walking around the ice. Mom bought some bread at BreadTalk and then we went downstairs. She bought muffins at The French Baker.

I saw a K-9 dog outside the store and walked outside to take a glimpse, because the dog was playing with a ball. (I am obssessed with dogs.) So, I left Mom doing her own bread shopping. When she went out of the store, she didn't see me. AS IN.

Where was I?

Just near the concierge table.

I could see her mouthing the words, “Where did she go again?" in Chinese.

My mom kept looking for me but I just stood there. There was a point I couldn't contain my laughter and kept on chuckling. Basta, nakatayo lang ako doon, hindi niya pa ako nakita. Mwahahaha!! I took my cellphone and called my mom.

Mom: "Where are you!?"
(I kept on laughing.)
Mom: "Why do you keep on laughing?!"

That was the time she turned her head and saw me behind. I couldn't contain my laughs!!

Then we sipped coffee at Starbucks and went back home. =D

It's a Sunday, and I spent the half day studying! Goodness! Filipino, trigonometry, chemistry....speaking of chemistry, I poured three hours just analyzing redox reactions. (The professor didn't teach us yet, but I like to get some headstart.) And I just got the trick twenty-nine minutes ago.

Thomasians don't have classes on Tuesday. Yipeee!! Celebrate good times.... 




4 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, August 07, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

Good new blog makeover there! Another trip to MoA? Heller... bakit ndi ako ininvite??? mwahaha

 
At 8:05 AM, December 09, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In using this method, you can actually decide if you'd like patronize a counselor would you delicate sizegenetics, therapeutic sizegenetics, a treadmill masters in erotic gay sizegenetics. Numerous practitioners are happy to combine these strategies. Case one of these excellent achievements that could very well be every time you use the web to locate an appropriate service company regarding man sizegenetics.This is a even better way than looking into phone books or even just newspapers advertisements. It's so much easier as a way to be able for you help individualize the knowledge in case you go in a web page.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 
At 9:44 PM, March 02, 2013 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW juѕt what I ωаѕ sеaгchіng fоr.
Came here by ѕеarсhing foг yeast infection treatment of the mouth

Μy web page ... baby yeast infection treatment neck

 
At 8:08 AM, March 10, 2013 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A motivating dіsсussion іs worth cοmment.
I belіеvе that you should write
moге on this topic, іt might not be a
taboo matter but usually folks don't discuss such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!

Also visit my web blog ... click through the up coming website page

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home