11 June 2006

Never Been So Bored

The title says it all. Summer 2006 is the most, most, most boring summer vacation ever in my life. I had nothing BIG to do last April and May but sit at the sofa, watch TV, sleep, and occasionally swimming and badminton. I should be learning how to drive that April but mom backed off because enrolment for driving lessons cost two thousand G's: one hour per day for five days. Waste of money. Then she said that our worker teach me how to drive. It was put off for MONTHS until last, last week I think.

Wasted time. I could've learned something else!

Why did I say I've never been so bored in my sixteen years of life? Here, let me tell you.

The first time I was bored was during a talk by a pastor in our youth camp held in Baguio. Reasons maybe the fact that it was my first camp. But the other pastor didn't make me sleep; instead, laughed out loud. I enjoyed the first pastor's talk than this second one. I kept falling asleep, and almost bonked my head on the church bench in front of me, luckily there was a kind lady that pulled my jacket every now and then.

Second time I was bored...no bored and frustrated was....I'd rather keep it to myself. It happened a year ago, but when I think of it, I still get so irritated.

Summer 2005 was one of the best summer vacations I'd had. It was a very busy one: with summer camp, Ateneo Chem Camp, and shopping and stuff like that. THIS YEAR is really a very, very annoying summer vacation. Lots of bad stuff came (but thankfully went away) and cliche as it may sound, that's because I have exhausted any activity possibly done during the summer vacation.

How I hope to start class RIGHT THIS MOMENT.

Shoot it. Argh!

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, June 11, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

kawawa ka naman... Summer 2006 was my best ever... Abacus , tennis, piano, badminton, birthday blowout, SM Mall of Asia tours, and of course.. being with my friends... Good luck in college! only 1 day 10 hrs 53 minutes to go!

 
At 11:01 AM, June 12, 2006 , Blogger steph said...

wahaha....kung ayaw pa magpasukan mababaliw na ako rito!

 
At 6:19 PM, June 12, 2006 , Blogger winterdawn said...

Too bad...you should have studied in DLSU if you were so bored :P I was bored too because I didn't have classes for 3 days. But college is worth the wait,I'm sure you'd enjoy it. I promise! hehe Not only will you get piled-up with loads of homework but also with loads of friends :D Goodluck! Just a few more days of patience.You can do it haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home