01 June 2006

Help Me!

I asked for a Palm for a graduation gift, which was three months ago. Until now, it hasn't been given to me. If you know my mom, you know what I mean.

Right now, she's telling me that her nephew's suggesting that I go get a PC notebook. It's nice, yeah, but the problem is, COULD YOU EVEN USE THE NOTEBOOK IN CLASS IN FRONT OF THE TEACHER? Palm Pilots could be hidden, but not a notebook.

Let me state my PROS and CONS for both objects.

Pros for Palm TX
1. I could use it as a calendar, organizer, and the mp3 player.
2. It has Wi-Fi.
3. It has the mp3 player. Saves me money to buy an iPod.
4. Compact and it won't get seen if ever I put it out in my desk.
5. I can bring my Word, Excel, Powerpoint projects in it.
6. It has Bluetooth and infrared.
7. I've always wanted one.

Cons for Palm TX
1. Small memory, although I can use a memory expansion card.
2. Can't use it when you have to present a big project using a projector.
3. I would not be able to use my organizer if I have the Palm. I use to write my stuff down the notebook. With the Palm, it's always the Palm.

Pros for a notebook
1. can use it for project presentation
2. can use it when you need to have a document done fast
3. portable computer around

Cons for a notebook
1. Do you want to be lugging it around?
2. Can you listen to music?
3. possibility of getting snatched
4. I'm just studying in UST, for goodness sake.

If I want a notebook, is a MacBook better than Windows operated laptops?

Alright readers. Give me your comments by commenting or tagging your thoughts down. It would be appreciated. How I would like to have both, but with...nah, forget it. Just tell me your opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home