05 June 2006

Friends

Last night at a local channel, I heard the Filipino translated Chinese song, which Uneans usually SUNG during graduation day for the past years. (Thank goodness that we were spared from it.) I don't like the translation because .... hay, ayoko na nga magsalita! Let me just give you MY translation.

For all these years, I'm alone (or kung sino man yung ALONE)
The storms and rains have passed
We had tears, we had mistakes
And we remembered what we persevered for

You will only know when you truly loved
We get lonely, we return
(please correct this one)
We have dreams, and I have you in my heart

My friend, let's walk through life together
The old days won't come again
One word, one lifetime
One relationship, one cup of wine

My friend, we didn't experience loneliness
You'll understand when I call you my friend
(ah, correct this one as well, it sounds weird)
We still have wounds, still have distresses
We still have to walk the road
But you still have me


They may have translated the song, but why couldn't they do it on the chorus part?? Corrections are open. See, I'm a person who listens to opinions. =)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home