06 June 2006

I Want....

1. my Palm to be given to me na! how many months has it been?!

2. to start classes! (reasons obviously stated from previous posts!)

3. to have tons of assignment! (and die doing it!)

4. to shop for my books!

5. to have DSL connected so I can download stuff all I want!

6. to be a Dean's Lister! (hope so!)

7. to be consistent! instead of slacking off during second semester and continues on until fourth year! no, not now I'm in college! (same goes with you guys out there!)

8. to buy a CD burner!

9. to buy more books that would be helpful on my English vocabulary!

10. to lose weight! (hahaha....I am, need more exercise!)

11. to watch X-Men!

12. to go to Mall of Asia! (minus the disorderly crowds of people or more known as mob!)

13. shopping!

14. to have a tip abroad! I haven't gone out of the country for six years already!

15. turn the computer off and watch TV! today's the big CSI event on AXN!

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, June 08, 2006 , Blogger winterdawn said...

Nice nice! You've planned out all the things you're gonna do ;) Unlike me LOL I dont even know how to use a planner. Now that dlsu gave me a free planner, I only use it to keep my ID and some papers, but I never write in there.HAHA

 
At 3:27 PM, November 17, 2022 , Anonymous Perris Glass Cutting said...

Grateful for shariing this

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home