30 May 2006

WHEN DO CLASSES START????

I'm envious of my friends studying in either DLSU or CSB. They're all excited with their assignments, classes, recitations, stuff like that. I hate to admit it, but I miss those recitations and school things like that. I AM ATTRACTING FLIES HERE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO! I HAVE EXHAUSTED EVERY POSSIBLE ACTIVITY TO DO IN SUMMER!

I've been reading the blogs of my high school pals and they're raving about everything in college life. I'm going to UST and I'm quite excited about everything--from the walking to class to books and notebooks. My hands are itching to bomb the chemistry lab of the university. Bwahahaha...

My classes start on June 15. Two to three more weeks of having to stay at house! I am going crazy right now. My mornings are super boring, I tell you. I just stare at my dogs for four hours until lunch. From ten to three--those are dead hours for me. I just sit and attract flies. Of course I still the usual brushing of teeth, taking a shower, whatsoever and ever...

Here's a rundown of what I'm doing every day:

1. wake up and fix the sheets, get breakfast

2. turn on the TV for some good programs, which, unfortunately, there aren't

3. this is where I start to sit down and stare into nothing--from around nine to twelve

4. lunch, after lunch, read a book then take a nap until three, then turn on the PC

5. surf the net, watch CSI, make short stories

How I want to go to class. And then when classes start, I want to have vacation. Human nature.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, May 30, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

Don't wory, may bagong sked ka na... (quiet) baka may gumaya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home