27 April 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday, mom and I went to eat at Friday's at Robinson's Ermita. You may think that it's no big deal, but hey, it's a big deal to me. Because it's our first time to eat there.

Being the food connoisseur that I am, I admit that there are still restaurants that I haven't set foot and ate in yet. Friday's was one of it. It all started when my mom and I were deciding where to eat. She wants to try Japanese food again, but I have that fear of eating raw tuna again. X. I want KFC. She doesn't want fried foods. X. Then I suggested Friday's. Sure, we could try it.

But when I saw the prices in the menu, I cringed. Because my mom is stingy.

Pero, she said, let's try it out.

Alright then, we entered the restaurant and she was amazed on how cool the resto is. She looked at the menu, saw a lot of Americans, and was also amazed that the waiters and waitresses had these burloloys with them. Style, mother, style. Friday's is known for that.

And mother also got kinda freaked out when the waiter knelt down to take the order.

Heehee.

I got myself refillable lemonade and chicken alfredo pasta, while mother got grilled salmon fillet and mango shake.

I could say that lunch was fantastic.

Never mind the one thousand plus bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home