22 April 2006

Material Things I Treasure

the title speaks of the contents, alright?

1. my CSI novels - i have bought the books from fully booked, national bookstore, powerbooks glorietta, and powerbooks greenbelt. aside from my usual dosage of csi episodes on tv, the books give me a sense on how crime scene investigation is done and you read how it's done.

2. my francis kong autograph - i don't need to elaborate right? i got this last february 22, 2006 when mr. kong came to uno for a talk about the importance of english. he was awesome. only me and two other classmates have his autograph.

3. chemistry books - duh, i'm going to take up chemistry so i've got to have chem books around the house right? two of my bulky chemistry books impart useful knowledge; not just for educational purposes--for entertainment as well.

4. the 100php uno gave me - this a hundred peso allowance from uno is still at my cabinet, untouched, unused. why? it's the first time my stingy alma mater gave me and it's also the first and last allowance i got from them. yes, stingy.

5. the television - how am i suppose to track grissom, horatio, and mac's crime scene investigations without this?! how am i to watch music videos without this?

6. my bibles - i've got two that i read, and they are both from my ygc counselors. it's the wisest thing ever. grab a copy and be illuminated by God's word. if you're lazy enough to flip pages, just download a niv version on the net and read while surfing.

7. my computer - this baby has my mp3s, pictures, short stories, yahoo messenger, and bearshare.

8. ateneo notebook, chemcamp manual, and lab gown - i won't lose these. they are gifts from my stay in ateneo. for free dude. can you get anything better than that?

9. my bookshelf - a testimony of me reading other books aside from encyclopedias. includes a lot of suspense thrillers and the book reports collected from four years of high school in uno. and my luha ng buwaya copy is still there. i did not finish that silly book because i could not fathom it and it bores me a lot. it just hangs there para lang may malagyan.

10. wallet and cellphone - heck, i don't want to lose these either. my powercards, gentxt cards, credit card, money, and lots more are in my wallet. my cellphone has some pics i treasure most too. he/she be doomed if he/she steals this from me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home