22 April 2006

Enrolment

Yesterday was the freshmen enrolment of UST. Early, yes. It had to be because it was like chaos yesterday--to me.

After having breakfast at McDo, I went to the seminary gym to get enrolled. I scanned the list and wtf (what the freak), my name wasn't there! I marched towards the College of Science in the third floor of the Main Building (ala Hogwarts) and inquired. It's because I'm a foreign student (Chinese citizenship) so I've got to drop by the registrar to do whatsoever. Fine.

So after my name is tagged in the registrar and meeting few foreigners having the same problem as mine, I returned to the seminary gym. I was to look for this Miss Lorna inside the gym. I found her and I found my name CROSSED OUT! I demanded an explanation. Well, sorry na lang, kasi hindi nila ma-explain. Hell. After that, sign up for PE. Heck! Wala naman nag-sabi na pumili muna ako ng PE a! And that "gentleman" kuno doing the PE was a freaking....whatever.
Pinili ko na lang yung kina Hazel. I almost blew my brains out.

But anyway, my schedule seems good enough for me. Mondays and Fridays, my class is until three in the afternoon. Wednesdays, until five, coz I've got PE. Tuesdays and Thursdays, until eleven-thirty only. Heehee...


1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, April 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHAHA nice blog steph ^^ Nakakatawa...swerte ganda sched mo,sana ganun dn akn hehe ^_^ goodluck! tc ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home