18 April 2006

Yakitak Nonsense II




Hi there readers. (Do I even have readers??) It's been weeks since we've gone out of Uno High School. Getting excited of college? Of course you do. I do. Let me tell you what happened when I went to the University of Santo Tomas to confirm my slot in BS Chemistry.

Okay. I woke up early in the morning, around six, to get prepared. I left home at six-thirty and got to UST at around seven. People were already sitting down on the chairs arranged outside the respective colleges, and there were quite a handful of people outside the College of Science. I signed my name up and sat at the chairs. A couple of minutes later, Hazel called my attention. And hours later, Michelle and D.A. came to UST, respectively.

When we lined up to get numbers, I found that there are only 3 girls (me included) lining up at BS Chem. But when we got upstairs, there were still three of us. Hehehe. When I presented my credentials to the facilitator, he said okay. Then he asked for my report card. I gave it to him. But then he said that the card needed a dry seal. I debated with him that hindi na kelangan ng
dry seal ang card namin. "No, it's our rule," he said. Fine!

Bumalik pa ako ng Uno upang ipa-dry seal ang aking card. Sabi pa nga nila Miss Conie na hindi na talaga kelangan. And then when I got there, panting for breath, the facilitator says that the dry seal wasn't needed na raw. Dang, I was suppose to explode! But then, umiral ang pagod (imagine going back and forth and then traffic) so I did not scream. Hahaha.

As you can see, the pictures are from our prom last April 6, 2006 at The Peninsula Manila (more specifically Makati).

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, April 22, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

Hello! Bakit ganyan ang facilities ng UST? Nakakabanas!

 
At 7:32 PM, April 22, 2006 , Blogger steph said...

hindi facilities, yung tao mismo! hehehe! arte kasi e!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home