17 April 2006

Yakitak Nonsense

Disclaimer: I do not have any connection with the people I am going to talk about in this post. And I don't have anything to do with them as well; blogs are for expressing yourself, ayt?

Well, this summer, I've been going to YMCA to take a dip in the pool, relax, and exercise. Before you get to swim in that pool, of course, you have to apply for a membership. And so I did. I went up the fifth floor and asked a young lady on how to get an application.

What pissed me off is her speaking attitude.

This girl is, like, can't put her sentences complete. Hindi niya makumpleto yung mga sinasabi niya. You ask her a question, and she pauses for around a minute or two before answering. And her buck teeth is irritating too. And, she looks Chinoy too. Ask her a question in Fukien, and you get an answer in Taglish. Irritating enough, if you ask me.

To this girl: Ah, please, complete your sentences. If you are really slow in perception, I guess you better take up classes on how to speed it up. If there are classes, which I think wala. And, please get braces. Your buck teeth is not a cute scene to watch. If you still persist doing these kinds of foolishness, your clients will be soundly sleeping as they wait for your answer.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, April 22, 2006 , Blogger ravenik45 said...

So audacious i see.... parang ako, naninira ng tao wahahaha, anyway you're quite right! See my blog! Malapit ng may intriguing post!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home